Crate Opening Brainstorm

Do you know some good strategies to help your fellow team mates do better in game? Help us out. Post some in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

JustNata
Private
Private

Crate Opening Brainstorm

Post by JustNata » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:26 am

Alright, so let's get some ideas for making this Crate Opening less problematic. Maybe if we get enough of them together, we can have an actual "Guide to Opening the Weapons Crate".

For starters, the opener of the crate needs to remember that they get the AK and SSR by default. Sir Beast already covered this in a seperate thread, and I aggree that if they don't ant them, or want the job of distributing, they should let someone else do it.

Example: You have the crate. Someone tosses you the crowbar. You open the Crate, then decide you want the Wand. Fair enough, except now that's three of the strongest weapons, and you likely wont even use them all. So, toss the crate, but call your choice first. Better for you anyway, as you will be back slaying monsters while everyone else is queing up for guns.

This would also get a powerful weapon back into play against the monsters sooner, which would be the whole point anyway:)

Also, maybe a thread on here, like post your top three choices? It could include a list at the top with all the weapons that come in the crate, and than players could just post there faves, as a "guidline"

As for myself, I am not that concerned with what I get from the crate. I just wanna kill monsters. If i have the time I participate/ask for something. mostly, i keep busy trying not to get hit by the monsters. I will be trying to make a better effort to at least offer covering fire.

These are just what the subject says, Brainstorming. I offer my own as opinions and look forward to seeing what others have to add.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn Pro"

--Hunter S. Thompson

LoneTiger
Private
Private

Post by LoneTiger » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:52 pm

Which guns cannot be tossed from crate? AK and any other?

TheSynGame
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TheSynGame » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:01 pm

ak and ssr. And I dont toss it to anyone else cause there people I don't trust. I want wand by default anyways and I have my own system of handing out weapons.

Return to “Monster Madness Strategy Guide”