Starting out: Leveling up fast with Stat Refunding

Do you know some good strategies to help your fellow team mates do better in game? Help us out. Post some in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Cadmium
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Cadmium » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:20 pm

I read it anna, I usually can't think of anything witty to say back but believe me I really do lòl at everyone's name suggestions.
I'm not sure why everyone wants me to go pink though...
Last edited by Cadmium on Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

General-Chainz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by General-Chainz » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:42 pm

oh should go striped or polka dotted or maybe even plad lol
Fool I'm a Vet You can bet That
I can Dance Underwater
And Not Get Wet ......Ice Cube

the velocity of my creativity is a reality in the proximity of the
vicinity relatively
to the Stability from the tranquility it all comes naturally F*** doin
it properly .....General-Chainz

And the Generals gave thanks...to the other Ranks....as they held back the enemy Tanks....for awhile ....Roger Waters

[iX]AnnaBeaver
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by [iX]AnnaBeaver » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:43 am

General...hahahaha rofl Damn! Why didn't I think of those names first? I must be getting old!

Cadmium......I urge you not to go pink!! It's an ugly color...and it's name is just as ugly. If you go pink, you might as well go 1970's Avacado Green or Harvest Gold. And anyone who was born in the 70's can tell you....we just love those colors! :vom:

Soon, I may need to pick a new name for UT3. Of course that all depends on wether or not the graphics in UT3 continue to look like doo doo! If it looks like that in the full version...I won't be buying it..therefore a new name would be pointless. Maybe I'll post a UT3 name suggestion thread...LOL! In UT2003 I was PrudenceMcPrude..hehehe....and then of course AnnaBeaver. What's next? Who knows. :wave:

Now...back on topic dammit!!! :P
AnnaBeavers Website: Pyxis Media (Under Construction)
UT2004 MM Invasion Server Aministrator

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:52 pm

[iX]AnnaBeaver wrote:... In UT2003 I was PrudenceMcPrude..hehehe....
uhm... i know that name from ctf and br-demoservers, did u play a lot on gibgames/chicago (anubis 4ever 16 slots...) ??? damn cant remember that ctf-server...

btw...what about cadmium*rainbow... (instead of multicolour)...

ats
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

[iX]AnnaBeaver
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by [iX]AnnaBeaver » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:11 pm

Amy Infless wrote:
[iX]AnnaBeaver wrote:... In UT2003 I was PrudenceMcPrude..hehehe....
uhm... i know that name from ctf and br-demoservers, did u play a lot on gibgames/chicago (anubis 4ever 16 slots...) ??? damn cant remember that ctf-server...

btw...what about cadmium*rainbow... (instead of multicolour)...

ats
OMG!!! :shock: Why Yes I did!!! I was a pretty regular player on the gibgames server....and for some reason, I got so into BR and CTF! gibgames, actually ran both and Excessive BR and CTF server as well with custom maps. I really enjoyed playing Standard BR and CTF, but when I discovered Excessive BR and CTF...it was all over!!

I practically lived on that Excessive BR server. I tell ya though...that was one of the most enjoyable servers I've ever played on. I think the fact that players are so incredibly dependent on their team mates to win is why there was rarely any drama or issue. You just never had time to even think about being a turd to anyone.

If I remember correctly, the excessive BR and CTF servers only hosted 12 players...so they would fill up real quick. Whenever it was full, I'd head over to the standard BR server to play until I caught an open spot on the other one!

Did you play mostly on their standard BR server? Or did you play excessive too? The only way you would have ever seen the excessive servers in the server list was if you had the excessive mutator on your machine though.
AnnaBeavers Website: Pyxis Media (Under Construction)
UT2004 MM Invasion Server Aministrator

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:37 pm

well i mostly played on gibgames br-standard, i really loved anubis..need to look at some old stat-screenshots, but i guess i played anubis more than 2000 times in ut2k3....(and i had full-version! not the demo!)

i "never" played on us-excessive-servers, that time i only had 64k-connection and with luck only 200 ping on gibs-standard, on excesssive it pushed up to endless...then i had combined twinlines, 2x64k -> 128k-connection, but cause of ping-splits it often started to be laggy for me, many packetloss etc... it made no sense...

well i loved gib cause of enabled deemers and i loved the megakill-respawnkill with it when all spawned new after a goal :-))) anubis 4ever!

i remember many names from that time, just recogniced i deleated 99% of all screenshots cause i thought i never need them again :-/ ...
DAY´s, HTO´s, AF´s etc...

hehehe, and i was first on that server with "multicoloured" (rainbow-)name, with renaming to same name but other colours on every moving-key and on firebuttons etc :-)... hell they hated me :-) hahahahaha

ats
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

Return to “Monster Madness Strategy Guide”