Wave 17

Do you know some good strategies to help your fellow team mates do better in game? Help us out. Post some in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

{OF}Blong
Private
Private

Wave 17

Post by {OF}Blong » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:02 am

Not sure of this being the correct "forum" to post this but here goes.

I have found Wave 17 to be the EASIEST level to gain points and lvl up. I am in no way saying its the easiest level to defeat because thats just an incorrect statement. Anyways for me I have found using a RL of power with 2 rocket clusters, speed 5, 2 health, and any shields you can add plus a damage +5 you can get a TON of points in this lvl. I found this out by accident because I happened to join on wave 16 miraculously was able to stay alive and get a RL of power +6 I believe. Filled it with above mentioned and I was able to not only stay alive healing myself I was able to get 1100 pts just that round. Now I am sure higher lvl peeps prob can get more in that round but for the newbs if you can muster try it. I know for myself I like to just rush out there in that lvl and kill as many of them soldiers as I can and hope not to die. Most of the time recently with the setup mentioned above I dont die in this lvl. 18 through 20 on the other hand I do lol. So the RL might not be the best gun for that challenge.

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:59 am

Technically most of the "End wave" waves would see the most leveling up if the player/s have decent enough guns to score damage. So a lowbie (With Denial. BUY DENIAL 2 FIRST. SRSLY) with a decent, say Razor bomb'd Flak wall shooting would rocket up.

RL, Superforce, Fireball/Flare, d5+ 5d1, Vamp and p5 and you won't go far wrong ^_^

Return to “Monster Madness Strategy Guide”