"twin"-gasbags vs. monster-counter

This is the Patch 180 Discussion Forum
Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

"twin"-gasbags vs. monster-counter

Post by Amy Infless » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:15 pm

today i recognized something strange in wave 1, the wave was ending, and ONE last monster was in the map.
1 was shown at monstercounter. i searched for the monster and found a gasbag. when it recognised me it "splitted" (??)
into TWO gasbags, monstercounter now showed "2" monsters left. then i vorpal-killed ONE gasbag and BOTH disappeared,
counter said "0" and wave changed. anyways its not normal, when wave is ending theres no reason to suddenly
show more monsters, except a new player joins.

and thats the next point. in the map airstrike i had a (for me) new version of wave hang. no monster anywhere,
but monstercounter said "1". then another player joined and 3 new monsters spawned, (counter now said 4) and
it looked like the sawyer come out in front of me from under the map and tried to kill me..
after killing all 4 monsters wave switched...

in logfile hundreds (!!) of this:

Code: Select all

Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'root' not found for mesh 'Rabbit'
this one normally only appears one or two times when joining, but hundreds of these warnings???

Warning: AwarenessInvasionHUD DM-Deck16][2k4.AwarenessInvasionHUD (Function XInterface.HudBase.DisplayHit:000C) Accessed None 'PawnOwner'
and this one, also many many times...:

Warning: WopRpgInteraction Package.WopRpgInteraction (Function EnhancedWeaponsOfPower_v180.WopRpgInteraction.DrawItem:0017) Accessed None 'IconMaterial'
wonder why THAT happens when i have my second screen with logfile not running...

ats
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

Return to “Patch 180 Beta Tester Discussion Forum”