Last Sentinel Remix

This is the place to post requests for new maps that you would like to play on the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

B3RT
Private
Private

Last Sentinel Remix

Post by B3RT » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:59 pm

Here it is, finally. I've been out so much over Christmas and New Year the release of this has been delayed somewhat, but I'm happy enough with it now, I've tested it in both invasion as well as deathmatch and it seems to work fine. There are some screenshots of my work in progress on it in another thread which I'll quote below.

But first.

Changelog:
  • Many areas of the map have received a new look.
  • New weapons, pickups and ammunition have been added in areas previously neglected and the ion painter can now be used in the centre arena.
  • The shutters at the back have finally come down for the night so powerups no longer go to waste outside, the outer area has been removed and that entire internal section area has received a refurb.
  • The upper redeemer room and connecting corridor has been zoned off, you won't notice this in-game except for perhaps a small performance increase on older computers.
  • The upper storage shelving in the main arena should now better please the health and safety inspector.
  • Many new player starts and AI paths have been added to increase the challenge as well as take advantage of the previously underutilized storage level above the main arena, a corridor has also been added to connect this section from the upper minigun room.
  • New lighting has been added and existing lighting tweaked for better ambience.
  • The storage cabinet behind the link gun is now a static mesh and should no longer conflict with BSP objects around it. I.E. Snagging and that annoying hole which sometimes appeared in it.
  • Monsters can no longer spawn in the redeemer room.
  • The welcome text has been changed to reflect the update, but the internal movie sequence has not.
I think that's everything, this will be the last version of this map unless a serious fault develops with it but if it goes down well I may produce others in the future.

Click below, and enjoy!
DM-(B3)-LastSentinel.rar

Click here and scroll down for screenshots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Last Sentinel Remix

Post by Mobster » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:24 pm

I'm sorry for the delay, it's up there now! Thanks for putting the time in to work on a map! It looks great! :)
Mob
Monster Madness RPG WoP Invasion Server Administrator - UT 2004
Map Editor - UT 2004

Return to “Map Requests”