Hello!

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Chris
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Hello!

Post by Chris » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:06 am

Hey there! My name is chris, aka {St3r|le}Guaze. I recently aquired ADMIN rights on the server in an attempt to rid my hours of playtime of hackers.(10:00pm - 5:00am pacific time) I have fraps but that's all I have lol. I was sent an E-mail with a list of all the other admins and some greetings, thanks for those who did. In the E-mail there was a link to punkbuster screenshots that, unfortunatly was broken. I really need to know what recources are available, and what I will need to be a successful ADMIN on your server. Please help if you can. Thanks, Chris.
ImageImage

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: Hello!

Post by ZombieSlayer » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:45 am

Just visit our admin forums, if you don't have access yet blame paint XD
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Hello Chris,

Welcome to our server and forum and thanks for helping out with the server. You should now have access to our admin section where the rest of the admins coordinate our strategies to keep the server safe and fun for everyone.

Regards,
utPaintball
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Return to “Introduce Yourself”