Banned?

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
Broth3rz
Private
Private

Banned?

Post by Broth3rz » Thu May 12, 2011 2:59 pm

So I was commander, we were going to win, which is a huge deal for me since most days I can't command because of my rank. But it says I was kicked for team killing. Then i try and rejoin and it says I was banned for team killing. So I don't see how since I've never team killed since FF is off and I didn't hit anyone with the supply box. So I'm banned and lost 100 points because?

I go there daily as you can see: http://www.gametracker.com/player/Broth ... .13:16567/.

And it would be nice if some more admins could come on more since we get the squad bug and real hackers the past few days.

Now it's letting me back in but again why did I get banned and lose 100 points? :(

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Banned?

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Thu May 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi and welcome to our server and forum :) I have checked our database and saw no information about your ban so it must have just been a glitch. I am sorry you lost your 100 points but in the grand scheme of things thats better than a ban. Unfortunately there is no way to give your points to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Return to “BF2 Server Removal”