Banned

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
Siroc1

Banned

Post by Siroc1 » Sat May 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Hello

I was playing on your server today as I do everyday for hours and hours. I was US team, I killed a guy twice and the next time I killed him I was banned. I don't know if the guy I killed was an admin upset because he was getting killed or not. Can you please look into this ban and unban me if you think I should be unban. I play your server everyday and night for hours on end. Stoshimoto
warren.
Ilovethis
and some other guys can attest to me playing this game for years.

Thank you for looking into this matter. Good day to you!

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Re: Banned

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Sat May 14, 2011 3:51 pm

We'll have to wait for the admin who banned you to come on here.
I've seen you play numerous times, and if you are who you say you are, this should be resolved quickly.

btw... wasn't there an issue with you being accused of hacking on the TA server before you joined, too? Or was that somebody else?

Siroc1

Post by Siroc1 » Sat May 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Hey stiff,

No that wasn't about me. I was with *TA* for almost two years. I took a long break after that and went back to school, didn't play much during that time almost a year. My original and first account julvaz1 was hacked back when I was an admin in *TA* I was made a 4 star general and had like 99999999 points, the account was ruined. I contacted EA about it ut there was nothing they could've done. Anyway, I was at one point in the top 10 player in the US and like 10 in the world, in points. Oh well, I hope to see you soon! Brings back good memories to run into an old *TA* brother

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Sun May 15, 2011 4:17 am

Awesome...
Mr.Marty used to visit the server every once in a while, but it seems he doesn't anymore since I appear to have upset his buddy. :P
Some of the old members still play wake occasionally, but I never really bonded with the wake crowd and I hate the map anyway, so I dunno.

I know there was this one guy who got banned for hacking, and in the appeal process he went through the trouble of recording a whole round of him playing in order to proof his innocence. Thought that was you... guess not.

=SG= The_Man_13
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by =SG= The_Man_13 » Sun May 15, 2011 7:29 am

Although I am not the banning admin, doing a PBBans search of your name "siroc1" (50f28f31) comes up banned. Likely this is the account "julvaz1" you have referred to and why you now use the name "!=! Siroc1" (32790815 new Apr 26, 2011).

With the GUID issues, the fact that all of your screenshots are B1 black and your play often draw suspicion of other players you must get banned from server regularly :-0

Weren't you a member of =E= also?

=SG= The_Man_13
(aka Tom)

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Sun May 15, 2011 8:19 am

you're unbanned, have fun playing & cya on the server. :)
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Return to “BF2 Server Removal”