banned

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
BOBO
Private
Private

Re: banned

Post by BOBO » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Thanks for the unbann, and yes we do get carried away sometimes, our clan promote's nothing but squad and teamwork and gets frustrating when no one is doing that. Glad to see you have been watching us ZOMBIE 8-) .

=GtH= LT.

Post by =GtH= LT. » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:15 pm

If you ever have a problem with a =GtH= member please feel free to come by our forums www.gthclan.com and send me a pm. I am under LT. and as 1 of the founders of the clan. I will have great pleasure in kick their ass's back in line. (dance)

Thanks for your time.

=GtH= LT.

mega02
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by mega02 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:07 am

Usually, I respond to ban appeals right away - however I was gone for the week-end.

BOBO: That is not really what happened, isn't it? This is the sequence of events: You start by telling me how much I suck, from there you started bashing =E=, and progressed to cursing me personally - all this while I was commanding, and all over VOIP.

1. From our rules: " If you are disrespectful to an admin you will be kicked/banned immediately. Admins are here to monitor the game. Not to listen to or take disrespect from other players who cant control their tempers."

2. From your own clan rules: http://www.gthclan.com/codeofconduct.html
"The common goal is game enjoyment, thus you shall NOT attempt to ruin another member’s game by harassment, ......, or foul and/or abusive behavior towards others." and " AT NO TIME WILL ANYONE USE ANY RELIGIOUS, RACIAL, DEROGATORY, OR ANY OTHER HATE SPEECH WHETHER IN A JOKING MANNER OR A SERIOUS MANNER. You never know who is playing with us or who it will offend. Our punishment for this is severe! It WILL get you kicked out of the clan.

That being said:
a. Out of over 500 bans I've did - you are the 3rd or 4th player I banned for disrespect. I almost never do. I should also mention that none of my bans we're ever successfully appealed......
b. I do not mind chat text, and you can complain or curse me to your heart content - I just ignore it. However, VOIP - it's a different issue. Beside being personal - it's also extremely disrupting. Even with VOIP, I let things slide, the occasional " u suck" or "#$@! you" does not bother me - but when the abuse goes on and on - it's a different story.

Conclusion: You are unbanned, and I hold no grudges - but there would not be a next time!

Zombie: Thank you for lifting the ban. It was meant to be temporary from the start.

=GtH= LT.: Really....seriously? Thank you for your " valuable time "!
1. Proof is always in the pudding. I can clearly see what a experienced admin you are by:

a.: You post a diatribe in a ban appeal tread, without being informed or direct involved. Everything that happened was between me and BOBO, as it was done by him using the V button.
b.: You take a ban appeal as a reason to bash another clan, mind you - not on their web site like a man, and to make a rant about commanding, all while reminding us about how good you are.
c. You mention "other hackers in the server". Really, from a so called expert? Yet, you did not provide any info in the chat, at that time, neither are you providing names here now. Funny as even noob admins know that you do not accuse - unless you have proof.

"And Ea Resetting their stats and them getting PB banned on my word." Hahahhahhahha - thank you for the laughs............
Thank you dude! And you talk about sportsmanship - really funny!
Last edited by mega02 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 am

Note to self: watch out for =GtH= people. They are the shit.

180 admins? Haha your servers must have really sucked to be needing that many. Talk about a major dong swinging contest. :rofl2:

BOBO
Private
Private

Post by BOBO » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:05 am

OK, lets just end it, thanks for posting mega, thought you forgot about me (inlove). Put the past behind us and lets frag on. I can say this last night in the server was one of the best nights I can say I have see in a while in the server. I mean everyone was working together in teams, please don't cry can tell you about last night it was a blast, lol. We got a bunch of our old gaming buddies to come in ther elast night it was around 20 of them and the server got full real quick after that and my dam fingers and back hurt this morning after waking up now hahhahahahha. Frist time I have played for 6 hours straight hahahhaha. Again mega sorry if I disrespected you, join my squad when you get a chance you will love it how we run one (devil)

mega02
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by mega02 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:20 am

No problem - I know that bf2 can be extremely frustrating at times, and we all say stuff we do not really mean. That's why I seldom ban for disrespect, or once banned, I remove the ban.

Glad to see you had fun on our server, and looking forward to send a bullet, or two your way!

BOBO
Private
Private

Post by BOBO » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:44 am

I will be there to dodge those bullets, or get revived from them :hawhaw:

=GtH= LT.

Post by =GtH= LT. » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:01 pm

-|crazy|-stiffl0r wrote:Note to self: watch out for =GtH= people. They are the shit.

180 admins? Haha your servers must have really sucked to be needing that many. Talk about a major dong swinging contest. :rofl2:

HA HA No Fullcontactwar prided it's self on having admins on 24 hr's a day 7 days a week. As we were one of if not the busiest servers out there. And we wanted our customers to have a hack and cheat free servers to play in. Because we care about them. LOL We even had first dibs on the new games coming out from EA for testing.

We at =GtH= pulled out because the new owner stole from the donations and was doing shady thing's. And in doing so FCW community fell apart. Their servers are gone. But most of the community I still stay in contact with. But most of our guys were at least basic admins there. Most of all of the SR.Admins from FCW were =GtH=.

I was one of the founders of FCW and was really sad to see it go. But the spirit will live on since we are going to be opening up another Multi Gaming community soon. With the same concept. But ran correctly. No BS shady crap no stealing from donations and a Hack & cheat free servers.

Once we get it up and going you guys should stop by for some fun.

=GtH= LT.

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:37 am

It's time to put this dead horse under the dirt.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

Return to “BF2 Server Removal”