Shady!

Have you gotten your ass kicked more often than usual? Do you think, strike that, KNOW that a player in game is a hacker? Post any proof you may have here. We accept YouTube videos of 3rd person camera gameplay primarily.
BOBO
Private
Private

Shady!

Post by BOBO » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Hey guys ingame name is =GtH= BOBO_T_BAGN can you guys please look into cover, I have been playing in hte server for over a year now and this guy is to suspicious last 3 rounds he was over 80 kills and only a few deaths if here is a quick screen shot below. He shots a very questionable so please look into it, thanks.

ALso found this he has been caught multiple times using BF2 name hack....

http://nhb.raycaster.info/shame.php

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Shady!

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:02 pm

It will be hard to do anything without proof but we will keep an eye out for anything suspicious. Thanks for the report.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

BOBO
Private
Private

Post by BOBO » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Well you have prof of him using name hack, its in the link above the screenshot, thats good enough to show he hacks (wonder)

mega02
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by mega02 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:24 am

BOBO wrote:Well you have prof of him using name hack, its in the link above the screenshot, thats good enough to show he hacks (wonder)
Actually that does not mean anything, beside somebody using that name for 2 days, back in 2009 - before the 1.51 patch, which was supposed to fix name spoofing, came out.

Cover19 due to his high ranking has been name spoofed numerous times in the past. If you have access to pbbans you can see that all the PB and GGC bans have IP's from different countries - none from his own.
Also, it's hard to believe that somebody with 5400h and over 1 million points needs to hack. He is a regular here, and nobody complained, or accused him until now.

On a personal note, I've been playing with/against him for over 2 years, in various servers - and saw nothing to arouse suspicion.

That score happened with a full server from the start, or after a server restart, when the players count is low for the first 5 to 10 min?

BOBO
Private
Private

Post by BOBO » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:29 am

NO, the names that are in the list are the actual names that were spoofing other players. You can not spoof another name to spoof another one. You can only spoof one player. Cover19 was spoofing the player madcat. Now if it had said madcat playing as cover19 then it when of been cover19 being spoof. Plus if you go to TBG's clan website they have PB proof of him hacking with multiple pbbans. Now I know how name hack works. I was the senior clan leader of one of the largest gaming communities out there, =FCW= Fullcontact War. I have been around for years and have seen many hackers. Cover was the one doing the name hack spoofing madcat. I would bet all 3 of my 3 star accounts that I hold on it and my 4 star also.

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:33 am

Proof of hacking on another server doesn't mean jack to us. Proof of hacking on our server is all that we care about. Besides those dates are 2 years old, it's entirely possible he plays clean now.

I have watched him play numerous times under a couple of different names so he wouldn't know an admin was on, and I never saw positive proof he was hacking. Although I've never seen him score that high in a game, doesn't mean he was hacking.

Also that could have been a hacker spoofing cover19's name.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 am

anyway, thanks for reporting him.

BOBO
Private
Private

Post by BOBO » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:18 pm

OK, its your server, but like I said He does have multiple bans ON PBbans, I'm not posting the links you guys can do the research to find them, I'm also a PB streaming admin and have searched him last night and Like I stated above he was the one doing the name hack, if you knew anything about how name hack works you could see for the 3rd time what I said it was him doing the name hack, regardless if it were from a couple of years ago he still hacked, thanks for the good time on the server but I just don't play with hacker take care, I'm moving on to another server

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Mobster » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:26 pm

:locked:

For how ridiculous this thread is getting.
Mob
Monster Madness RPG WoP Invasion Server Administrator - UT 2004
Map Editor - UT 2004

Return to “Vigilante HQ”