This Guy Need To Go! [adavn]

Have you gotten your ass kicked more often than usual? Do you think, strike that, KNOW that a player in game is a hacker? Post any proof you may have here. We accept YouTube videos of 3rd person camera gameplay primarily.
Shockwave
Private
Private

This Guy Need To Go! [adavn]

Post by Shockwave » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Player: adavn
PID: 135351161

Complaint: This guy takes command and then refuses to do his job. He has been warned by Mega on several occasions at which point he usually leaves the server as soon as he knows there is not an admin on he will start back to his old tricks again. I have no clue why he does this but it may be that he is actually logged in under 2- different accounts and takes command on the opposite team to prevent another player from assuming command, obviously this would give him and his team a decided advantage. He has been banned from our servers for doing exactly what I have described here and while I am not sure, I think he has been banned from the =E= Clans Karkand I/O servers as well for doing the same thing there.

I can’t really offer any proof other than to say Mega is aware of the ongoing problem with the player and while they don’t show much if you notice in the screenshots his mic is “X” out which tells me he has himself muted so that he doesn’t have to listen to his team complain when he isn’t doing his job. The only other thing I can offer as some type of proof is that if you check the server chat logs when he is on you will see all the different complaints from players on his team.

With that being said he has been warned many, many times about doing this and he just doesn’t seem to care to heed those warning, so I would like to request that he be banned from the server permanently because it’s apparent he is not going to stop. .

As MEC Commander

As USMC Commander

Cars
Private
Private

Re: This Guy Need To Go! [adavn]

Post by Cars » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:17 pm

I can vouch for how much of an asshole this player is. He's been around since the *IMA* and =BFS= server days. He will endlessly spam commander shit in your ears 'till you get tinnitus.

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:39 pm

I hear ya. He's been banned here before, but it got removed because it's not really a rule he's breaking. Personally, I'd consider this disruptive gameplay and I do kick/teamswitch him whenever I see he's the commander, and I know I'm not the only admin that feels that way. I don't get how he doesn't get tired of this.

Shockwave
Private
Private

Post by Shockwave » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Any chance of getting the rules revised to address this type of behavior? If not since he excessively does this after repeated warnings and apparently a previous ban that an exception can be made so that he can be banned from the server? Your right it very disruptive when he does this round after round both as MEC & USMC commanders.

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:53 pm

The issue is being discussed internally. We'll see.

Shockwave
Private
Private

Post by Shockwave » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Understood but one last comment concerning it not being a rule. If he was a fighting commander and didn't do his job it would be one thing but the fact that he sits idle as the commander tells me he is most likely playing on the opposite team and is doing this to give himself and or his team the advantage. I understand you guys pride yourselves on not having rules hell that's one of the reasons I play here but what he is doing is paramount to outright cheating especially if he is doing it sabotage the other team. If nothing else he is stat padding and should be dealt with as such. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to the complaint I files and sincerely hope you guys decide to take the appropriate action with him because while what he is doing may not break a stated rule it borders on cheating and is pretty disruptive to the game play for the team he is screwing.

mega02
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by mega02 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Thank you Shock and Cars!

Adavn will be permanently banned next time he repeats his actions.

Shockwave
Private
Private

Post by Shockwave » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:40 pm

mega02 wrote:Thank you Shock and Cars!

Adavn will be permanently banned next time he repeats his actions.

Good to hear but I hope it doesn’t come to that however as you know some folks never seem to learn and am fairly confident he will try to pull the same crap if he knows there is not an admin around, so keep that ban hammer close by. >:)

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:48 pm

...aaand he's gone.

Shockwave
Private
Private

Post by Shockwave » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:30 pm

-|crazy|-stiffl0r wrote:...aaand he's gone.
Are you serious, he came back and did it again already?

Return to “Vigilante HQ”